Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thanksgiving Break


Wow - it has been a REALLY long time since I've posted. Here are pictures from Thanksgiving break that I never posted. I brought a lot of school work home at Thanksgiving and mom had to work Thanksgiving day, so the big highlight of break was putting up the Christmas tree together. I was doing school while Jules carried up all the Christmas tubs, but I look like I worked pretty hard, too, don't I? ;) We blared good old Christmas music and Jules and I put the tree and lights together while mom got all the ornaments ready and we Christmasized the house :) I love Christmas! Only 320 more days till NEXT Christmas!! ;)



3 comments:

jules said...

that was one of my favorite things we did over break! how could all that NOT be fun!? i love you and all the fun you are :)

Anonymous said...

What hilarious memories!!! You girls were lit up just as much as the Christmas tree turned out to be!! SO SILLY!!!! Love, Mommy <3 (XO)

The Horaks said...

Let's decorate for Christmas AGAIN!!!