Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday, Charity!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Mrs. Charity Dawn Streblow...(wink*wink)
Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Please be sure to wish my dear friend Charity a Happy Birthday!! Visit her blog at charity-s.blogspot.com and leave her a comment, or comment on this post! Charity, you have been such a precious friend to me since the first time we had a slumber party together - that was when I really got to know you - do you remember that night? we stayed up and drew pictures of each other's houses, showed pictures, told stories and memories, shared our testimonies and life lessons, laughed our heads off...I don't think I've ever gotten to know someone so fast (it was better than 20 questions ;) heehee!) and from there we just kept having good times and made more memories of our own together as friends! I'm so thankful for the friendship we share! God is so good. I hope you're having fun with married life - I'm sure you are! Love you!

2 comments:

jules said...

happy birthday, charity!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you!! i hope you had a wonderful day!!