Wednesday, February 14, 2007

He Loved Me

Happy Valentine's Day!
He loved me when I wandered in darkness. He loved me with a wonderful love. He saw me, in my helplessness saw me And He tenderly called me from His heaven above.

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

He sought me, like a shepherd He sought me. He bought me when He died on the tree, He found me, on the mountains He found me, And He threw His arms 'round me, saved and set me free

Psalm 86:13 - Great is Your love toward me; You have delivered me from the depths of the grave."

Romans 8:1 - 3 - "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was POWERLESS to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God DID by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering."

I Peter 1:3 - " Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith - of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire, may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love Him; and .even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy."

He keeps me as we travel together. He keeps me from all danger and harm, He guides me, every moment He guides me, From all evil He hides me, not a fear can alarm.

Isaiah 40:11 - "He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young."

John 10:3, 4,11, 27-28
-"To Him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear His voice, and He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and They follow Me. And I give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish; neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand."

He cheers me, when I'm lonely He cheers me.
He hears me when I meet Him in prayer; He thrills me, with His fellowship thrills me, And with wonder He fills me as I linger there.

Psalm 63 "O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me."

I Samuel 22
"My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my Savior- You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light. With Your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. As for God His way is perfect; the Word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him. For who is God besides the Lord And who is the Rock except our God It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He enables me to stand on the heights."

He loved me and He made me His own.

Romans 8:15 - 17 - "For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by Him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ."

No comments: