Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Lovely Reception

The cutting of the cake
Didn't the church basement turn out to look so elegant!? Who would have thought Calvary Baptist Church of little Granada, Minnesota could ever look like that! No more orange....no more teal tile...wow!

Charise played for almost the entire reception and she just played beautiful arrangements from off the top of her head! She has an incredible ability! She's amazing!!
Me and Charise (love u, Charise!)
(Below): The Happy Couple! :) heehee!

Well, I was going to post about 5 more from the reception, but blogger won't load the pictures I click on - it loads completely different ones (Jordan would say it's operator's error, but I know it's the computer ;)) Anyways, if I can ever get them to work - I will post them. It was a beautiful reception! :)Off they go!! :)

No comments: