Sunday, February 11, 2007

Take a Picture of ME!

We also went bowling for Jason's birthday, and while there, we just started taking a bunch of pictures. The thing was, though, that we were already done bowling, so there wasn't really any reason for Jason to want to stay there and put up with pictures. (next time we'll have to remember to do it while the incentive still exists). Anyways, pretty soon he got in his funny mocking mood. He started asking mom to take a picture of him doing EVERYTHING. He was like, "hey, mom! take a picture of me putting on my shoes!" "take a picture of me putting on my coat" So I got one of those good pictures ;) HAHA! He always makes me laugh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't he such a cutie!! always the center of attention. ;) i think i'll keep him!? :) love u.

jules said...

hahahaaaaaa, it still makes me laugh, i can picture it like it was yesterday... he can be so dumb! ;)