Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy BELATED Birthday, Jordan!



SO I have yet another late post - from October 20th, but I was looking through my unblogged pictures, and just couldn't pass these by. All of us kids were able to go home last semester to be with mom and it worked out that it was during Jordan's birthday. Of course, any trip home isn't complete without making a trip to Mankato for some shopping and then eating out, usually at Applebees (Applebees has kind of become our family restaurant...it used to be pizza hut, but for Julie's sake, I have a feeling that will no longer be - Pizza Hut's just a little too much for her to handle. heehee! poor jules!) When Jordan wasn't paying attention we informed the waiter that it was his 24th birthday, so pretty soon the applebees gang came over clapping and singing for all to hear and handed him that blue balloon he looks so thrilled to be holding ;) We had some good times together, and of course the most wonderful part of it was being all together with mom. Love you, Mom!


and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN! Thanks for being such a wonderful brother in law! ;)

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

That was such a fun trip! I hate that picture of me you put on here, though! I look like a total weirdo!!!