Sunday, February 25, 2007

NBBC vs. MBBC

Tuesday, February 15, the big basketball game between Northland and Maranatha took place at MBBC. Laura, Amy, Meg and I were able to find a ride and make our way down there! We got there at 6 to meet Jules and some of her friends at Perkins for a muffin and then went straight to the game where we had friends saving seats - good thing or we would have been standing - it was packed in there! Laura, Meg, and Amy stood on the Northland side, but I must confess my main intention for going was to be with Jules, so I sat with her on the Maranatha side (but I did my part cheering for the Pioneers!) It was insane in that gym! It was SO loud with cheering, but it made it fun :) Julie and I still managed to get some talking in :) I'm so glad it worked out!

At half time we went over to the Nland side to find friends. This is me and my cute and sweet roomie, April!

This is where Jules and I were sitting :)

NBBC friends: Ida, Helaine, Amy, Jules , and Me :)

MBBC friends: Ashleigh, Jessica, Jules, and Me :)

I love friends!!! :)

And here's the final score: WE WON!!!! 88 to 76!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I'm still JEALOUS I didn't get to go down too! I'm so glad you went, though! And it was so great to win! Go NBBC Men's Basketball!! Regional Champions now and National Champion hopefuls!