Thursday, March 30, 2006

Surprise, Julia! It's Your Birthday...next month! ;)






Well, Julie already explained the surprise part on her blog, so here are more pix from Julia's surprise birthday party! (look at all those candles!) She is going to be 24 on April 14th - but we decided to celebrate early since we won't be home for it. It was so cool to have the whole family together! Got some more family pictures, and then I had to include the funny one of Julia and her present from Julie. Julie was so nice to give Jenn and I her only bows to use on our presents, and then used a kleenex on hers, and made it look like a ginormous kleenex box just for kix! haha! Anyways, Happy Birthday, Julia! ;) I am so thankful the Lord has brought you into our family! You are truly a blessing. You are the BEST sister in law ever! ;) More like an actual sister! Thank you for being so sweet! I love you!

1 comment:

jajurabe said...

definitely a suprise!! Wow that was fun :) Presents in March, that's never happened to me before :) I love you too JESS and I am so glad we are sisters now!
~julia