Monday, March 06, 2006

Big Boy Berkley



It worked! Whenever I write an apology that blogger is down, it starts working again! All I can say is PTL, cause I really wanted to blog tonight ;) hee, hee! Actually, I'm going to delete my apology post, so you guys aren't even going to know what I'm talking about. Here's Berkley now, Julia very recently took these pictures - before he was sick - I still don't know how he's doing or what happened on his vet visit, so I'll post an update when I know so you're not all left hanging ;) The comic in the middle is SO Berkley! When he was a puppy, he chased his tail ALL the time, and it just cracked me up! I had seen cats chase their tails before, but I'd never seen a puppy/dog get so much enjoyment out of it! haha! Wish we could have got that on tape! Another thing we need to at least get a picture of is Berkley smiling - someday I'm going to, and then I will post it. It is hilarious! He actually smiles! If we're all standing in a circle laughing up a storm, he'll come stand in the middle, and show his teeth like he's smiling, and just wags his tail. haha! ok - I just found out that the doctor doesn't know what's wrong with him, cause his blood work came back fine, but he's still sick, so he's just at home on a clear liquid diet ;) haha! J/k! Actually that's just all he'll eat - just ice :( poor guy! Hopefully he'll be better before Aunt Jessie gets home for spring break! ;) Only 11 more days! Yay! Get well soon, Berkley! :)

1 comment:

jajurabe said...

Berk is still sick today :( Thanks for thinking of him! Super cute post, Jess!! Love you, julia