Monday, March 13, 2006

Artist Series




Here's a post for you, Mom! ;) This is from the artist series night - also, my birthday night! :) The entertainment was "The Three Tenors" which were Jeremy Vegter, Craig Ralston, and Northland's very own Brett Habing. It was a good artist series. A group of us girls went, and then afterward, we were all going to take pictures, and up comes Julie! She was like "HI!!" And I was like, "JULIE! What are YOU doing here?! You DID come!" (because for pretty much the whole week before that I had been telling her how much I wished she could come, and trying to figure out how she could make it work, and she had me convinced it just could not and would not happen. It was pretty much the greatest birthday surprise ever!) Afterwards, we and a bunch of our friends went down to Jenn and Jordan's apartment and Mr. Gaugler had made me a cake, so we had birthday cake, and then played some fun (to play) group games ;) I have such sweet friends and family who helped to make my birthday SO special even though I didn't get to be home for it! Thank you again, you guys! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful post, Jessie!! I just love looking at my pretty girls!! :) I miss you so much!! Only 3 more days!!!!! EEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Can't wait!! Love, Mommy <3 (XO)