Friday, March 31, 2006

Art Projects




Here are some of the art projects we worked on late into some of the nights of our spring break. Julie had to have 12 kinds of art projects completed for her art file for one of her teacher classes. From what Grandma and I could tell - she is going to be an excellent art teacher ;) She made the box of popsicle stix, the Christmas tree, the camp site, one of the shapes in scribbles pictures; and of the foil she made the ostrich; of the clay stuff she made the flower, the smile face, the M.O.M., and the girl holding the heart. Grandma made black paper with swirls on it, and of the clay she made the yellow cat, the green frog, the pretty rose, and the red dress :) She wrote her name in cursive, too, but it broke :( I made one of the shapes in scribbles pictures, also, and then of the foil I made the kitty, the bird, and I sort of made the alligator or crocodile or whatever ;) I don't know what Julie was trying to make, but she wanted me to fix it - so that's what it came out looking like! haha! And then of the clay I made the red heart, the dog (in memory of Berkley ;), my name, and then I also made a smile face, but we gave it to Jordan to display in his office...lucky him! Hee, hee!

3 comments:

jules said...

FUN! :) jordy IS lucky ;) it was so fun, u and grandma were soooo sweet to join in and help! u did so good - A+ hahaa!

Jess said...

YAY! A+! Is that what you got on it? or is that what you give us as our teacher? ;)

The Horaks said...

Those are awesome art projects! Quite a step up from the card with the antennae, Julie!!! ;D