Friday, March 03, 2006

Karoh




Here is little Karoh. Jenn and Jordan are in Iowa this weekend, so Jenn asked Laura and I if we wanted to fishy - sit. She dropped Karoh off here at the dorms Thursday night after 5. He was so good he only cried a little bit, but now today he's back to being feisty. Before I fed him breakfast this morning he was darting all over his tank, and as soon as I sprinkled in his fishy food, he gobbled it all right up. He was being good posing for his pictures this afternoon, except he doesn't get mad at his reflection which was kind of a disappointment to me :( oh well. I still got some good pictures of him. So hopefully Laura and I can take really good care of him till Jenn and Jordan get back! We miss you guys!

4 comments:

Laura Kimbrough said...

hey does any one know if it is normal for a fish to float on his side every so often?

jules said...

awe, how fun to fishy-sit ;) AND, why don't u and laura take pictures everday, still? OR at least every week so we could see YOU? :( *sniffle... i just miss u so much... hope u had fun of the game - maybe u took postable pictures tonight?!?!?!??!?!?! (me= crossing my fingers and toes; being hopeful)

jajurabe said...

I hope you take good care of the fish!! Maybe this is a test for future sitting jobs ;)Love you!! ~julia

The Horaks said...

Thanks for taking care of him for us, girls!! I'm so glad I didn't have to worry about him at all. ;) And thanks for keeping him for an extra night since we got caught in the weather!