Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Break

We're home, and it's wonderful! I wanted to post a picture of my home, but this computer just takes too long to upload anything, so I'm just going to write for now. Jennifer and Jordan brought Laura and I home on Friday. We almost didn't make it home because we completely lost our brakes near Green Bay, but the Lord was watching over us, and thankfully Jordan is a good driver, and safely got us to a mechanic where they fixed them temporarily, and we made it home. It was so great to have the whole family together again - and even Grandma came on Sunday, too! We had a surprise early birthday party for Julia on Sunday because we won't be able to be home for her real birthday April 14th. Laura's golden 19th birthday was on Sunday, too! When I get back to school I will be doing a special post for her, because she is such a special person! :) We haven't been doing anything too big and exciting over break...it has just been very nice, enjoyable, and relaxing. When I get back to school I will try to post the events of spring break. hee,hee! I hope you all are having, had, or will have a great spring break too! :)

1 comment:

jules said...

ummm, it WAS wonderful ;) AND i'm missing u tons! soooo - NOW we're back at school... so BLOG some MMMMMMMMOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE ;) (like u when u were a kid - "i wanna open some mmmmmmmmoooooorrrreeeee!" ;) hahaa)