Monday, March 06, 2006

Berkley Boy






Here is the Berkley pictures I promised a long time ago that you've been staying tuned for ;) Julia called me today and told me that Berkley is sick, and had to go to the Doggy veterinarian hospital :( I still don't know how he is doing, but Aunt Jessie will be eagerly awaiting a call from his parents ;) I decided to post a bunch of pictures of his life from when they first got him till now - Julia even took some really recent ones for me which I will be posting after this. He was so cute when he was little, tiny, and puppyish, but he's still cute - all dogs usually are cause they're sweet and that makes them cute, right? ;) hee, hee! This picture is one of Berkley's bath pictures - he's so cute! And then one when he's a little older on his favorite blanket before he got older and destroyed it ;) - it probably looked a lot like the shreds from his pillow in the "blue snow" picture. ;) hee, hee! Then Jason put Berkley in one of his t-shirts, and the reindeer one is the antlers I gave him at Christmas time. Jason and Julia were trying to get a good picture of him for their Christmas cards, and evidently there were a little too many flashes, and he had to close his eyes. haha! I hope you get better soon, Berkley! (Berkley reads these, right Jason and Julia? ;)

1 comment:

jajurabe said...

what a cute post!! Berk is still not feeling well :( but the Vet said there is nothing notably wrong with him so that is good. We will just have to wait and see how he does?! Love you Aunt Jessie :) ~jaju