Friday, September 26, 2008

Visiting JaJuKa

Julia and I headed back to Fairfax after the Ladies Retreat Sept. 13th. As we were driving toward JaJu's house, there was Jason with Kaden outside waiting for us - with Kaden sitting like such a big boy on the back of my car !I got a picture of them before we drove into the garage. Aren't they both so cute!? I love Kaden's jogging pants! Heehee! I had such a fun time with JaJu for the rest of the weekend - I always do! Thank you guys for letting me come! Here's cutie Kad on our way to Fellowship Baptist Church Sunday morning.Kaden and Daddy after churchWe went out for lunch at the Mexican restuarant in Tama. Jason was being silly when I was trying to take a picture of him and Julia. He still loves see-food. Haha!He really was cracking us up, though, actually - as always! Kaden was getting a kick out of it, too! He loves it when Mom and Dad are funny! I finally got one. :) I love you guys!I didn't get to stay very long on Sunday afternoon. But Julia and Kaden were kind enough to let me interview them for my ASQ school assignment. It was fun! Kaden is such a big boy! I am amazed at how quickly he is getting bigger and learning new things - I'm so proud to be his aunt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute pictures, except for the ones of Jason's lunch ;) ha! You are the best Aunt Jessie!! we love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun time (thanks to Jason and Kaden)!!! ;)Love, Mom R.

The Horaks said...

What fun pictures! :)