Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sara!

Sara is one of my dear friends. She turned 20 on August 30th! Sara, I know your birthday is already past, but I wanted you to know you were on my mind even though I was away in IA! Thank you for your friendship - you're so thoughtful and you always know how to make me laugh ;) We'll have to get together one of these days soon and have a little celebration! After all, you are no longer a teen! That is something to celebrate, right? Hee,hee! I love you!

3 comments:

Sara Marie said...

Thanks Jess! I love you too! Yeah, I can't believe it, I am not a teen anymore! I knew that day would come!

jules said...

it was fun to see you on sunday and be able to whisper happy birthday to you AND sit with you in church jara!

The Horaks said...

Happy Birthday, Sara! :)