Monday, September 08, 2008

New Template

Much Thanks to Julia for the new look of my blog! I did my routine blog checking today and found the background of "Our Life" was new and super cute! (you should check it out: www.jajurabe.blogspot.com) So I clicked on the link by her navigation bar and found a new look of my own! I kept the same general color scheme, but thought it was high time my blog got a makeover! (it's been almost 3 years already that it's been in existence!) If you are a fellow-blogger and would like to update your blog as well, just go to www.pyzam.com! There is a smorgasbord of personalized looks to choose from. Thankfully, if you already have a certain color scheme in mind, it is possible to narrow your search which allows the process to go much more quickly. I admit I didn't immediately realize that I had that option and ended up spending a lot of time searching...I was about to give up when I spotted the options all along the side! Haha! O well, it was a nice little reprieve from doing my homework for awhile. I also added a songplayer - I only had time to add one song, but I doubt many people would stay long enough to listen to more than one song anyway! I'm still working to keep it on autoplay so you don't have to turn it on yourself in order to enjoy the extra page element. However, I am much like the technically challenged 40 and abovers when it comes to such things. So I may eventually figure it out, or I may never.

All that to say...ENJOY! (for my sake - hahaha!)

2 comments:

jules said...

i like it kiddd! :) i've been looking at those too, because anni had changed her's and melanie, too. but, i couldn't figure out how to change it... i'll have to keep messing around with it :)
love your "new blog look" - keep up the blogging, i wanna see NEW PICTURES OF YOU!!! :)
xo

The Horaks said...

Looks really snazzy, Jess!! :) Good job!