Sunday, September 21, 2008

"How-To" w/Goofy

I saw this for the first time in the theatre with Jason, Julia and Julie this spring/summer when National Treasure II came out. Thankfully we were about the only ones there so no one got annoyed by our laughing. It was fun to see one of the good old cartoon characters - goofy is a favorite. When Julie and I were little our favorite "how to" with goofy was his setting up a home gym. Haha! We watched that so many times and it was funny every time! Anyway, this particular "how to" with goofy is how to set up your own home theatre system. (complete with his tradmark "WaHoohoohoohoo!") I happened to find it on youtube and thought I'd share it with my blog readers for a laugh cause it's so true! Okay, a little exaggarated, but to the point that you can relate :)

2 comments:

jules said...

JESS! that's SO funny to see again! it made me laugh a lot, just like it did the first time!
glad you found it, and then shared it!
miss you lots!!!

Jenn said...

That was so funny! :D