Friday, October 16, 2009

Shape-Up

At the request of Jules, I decided to blog pix of my "new do." I hadn't gotten a highlight touch-up since April, and had't had my hair cut/trimmed since May. It was looking a bit shabby: shapeless with so many split ends and highlights starting halfway down my head :P I finally made my way over to Blerth where the only hair dresser I trust (maybe someday I'll post pix from when I strayed from her and ended up with ORANGE highlights! agh!) could fix it up.
The plan for now is to try to grow it out...I KNOW! I say that ALL the time! haha! And about halfway there I can't take the in-between stage anymore and chop it off! Seriously, growing your hair out is like trying to lose weight! But anyway, since I wear my hair in ponytails most days for clinicals and work this semester, I'm thinking I may have a better chance of getting farther along. Every Sunday I finally get to wear my hair down and am like, WOW! It's getting LONG! I pulled on the sides...and tilted my head a little (heehee!)...for the top 2 pix so you could see where it comes down to - or to make it look longer anyway :)

3 comments:

jules said...

cute!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE!! But, I would LOVE to see the pix from the tony tiger do you got!!! ahhahahaa!!! Love, MOM

The Horaks said...

Looks really nice!