Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

I always try to blog about family birthdays. Last year I did a tribute post to both Jennifer and Jason, so this year, I have decided to do a tribute post to Jordan. Jordan, I have loved having you as part of our family and I hope you endure the 5 minute video I put together for you!
(I know, it's l-o-n-g! but, you're just such a great person! So read fast cause it's not very well done cause I squished it! Haha! ;) Happy 27th Birthday!
P.S. For those of you who don't know, Jordan & Jenny were Laura and my campus parents at college, so we gladly took on the role of being their "kids" heehee! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WAS fun to watch!!! Yes, I would have to agree, Jordan, you're a pretty special guy and I love you so much!! I, too, am so thankful that you are in our family!! You are such a wonderful son-in-law (thank you for always sharpening my knives!), daddy to Serena (and Macy), and sweet husband to Jenny!! The pictures from when you were campus parents were so fun to see again---yes, you really did put up with alot from those girls!!! :D Love you! MOM R.

jules said...

FUNNN :) wow talk about yesteryears... some of those seem so far away now! such good memories:)
happy birthday jordy! what a fun "tribute" to his years in our family:)
good job jess!

your friend from Iowa said...

That was awesome! Jordan sure is blessed with/by Jenn's family! I'm thankful for you guys!

CockersnBirds said...

Wow, I am speechless...who has that kind of time?! Thanks for making the video Jess, Jenn and I enjoyed watching it!

The Horaks said...

I REALLY enjoyed watching that video, Jess! Must have taken quite a bit of work!

Can you tell I got my computer!? I'm busy catching up on about a week's worth of blogging!!! It's been fun! I'm really glad you're back at it!