Monday, October 19, 2009

The Argyle Sweater

Mom and I have been long-time fans of "The Far Side" comic strips, but since they were discontinued a few years back, we've been searching for a new favorite. We happened to stumble upon an every day calendar by "The Argyle Sweater" during the $1 sale at the bookstore. It has been a dollar well-spent. We have both gotten plenty of laughs out of them. I didn't feel like putting much time into blogging today, so I just found a few of our favorites to share - hope you get a good laugh ;)
HaHA! I laughed over this Energizer Bunny one, but mom didn't think it was that funny
however, I caught her laughing in the kitchen over this one ;) Heehee!
Jul, I thought you would be the one to think this duck one was as funny as I did :)

3 comments:

jules said...

hey i gave you that last "duck" one didn't i??? those are funny!!! thanks for the laugh:) goodnight!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! Love you, Jessie!!! GET BETTER!!!

The Horaks said...

Haha, it's funny to hear which ones you and Mom laugh at! ;)