Friday, October 30, 2009

Boot Surprise!

I sware, in nearly every situation no matter how bad it may seem, there is usually something to laugh about. It's another morning that was ruined by water in the basement for the second week in a row. However, as mom was putting her boots on to go down and wade over to check the breaker box, she noticed something in her boot - so she pulled it out: a leaf. She proceeded to push her foot the rest of the way in, but something was in the way...
...as you all know mom's greatest fear and first thought was: A MOUSE! She dumped the boot over and out came...a bird!???! A DEAD bird, that is. We have no idea how that happened - the boots were in the closet!?! She had told me about this over chat. While I was in class, she suddenly popped up and said "There's water in the basement again..." and before I could get any basement info she was going off on the bird story!
Haha! Anyway, when I came home there was a little cool whip container upside down in the middle of the hallway right inside the door. I thought I would show you all a picture of our little friend. He must have gone into the boot thinking it would make a nice birdhouse and then couldn't get out because he appears to have nothing wrong with him.

5 comments:

jules said...

hahaaa you're so silly kiddd!!! that video made me lol! what a weird bird - were those boots outside at some point or what?!?! craziness..

Sara Marie said...

I always love to see what new ideas you come up with! That is kinda weird to have a bird in boots...

The Horaks said...

Maybe there is some weird correlation to the water balloon/army men/pineapple fiasco?! ;)

I like how you stopped videoing so Mr. Malmanger wouldn't think you were weird, but then you put the video on your blog!!! Haha! :D

Jess said...

HHAAHAHA! don't u guys just wish we could have video of mom freaking out about it!? ahhh man...

Anonymous said...

Well, I was on the phone with Mrs. Malmanger at the time, so just ask her about it. I am sure I didn't act as cool, calm, and collected as I was trying to!!! :) In fact, I told her I needed to get off the phone so that I could scream!! :) Love you, MOM

p.s. Thanks for helping! <3