Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jungle Gym Kade-man

I uploaded this video on Facebook, so don't feel like you have to comment, I just wanted to have it on my blog, too. Kaden is the cutest little guy ever - I just love him to death and am so thankful he's MY nephew!
It's been so fun to be able to watch him grow spending time with him in person, talking with him over skype or on the phone, keeping up on Julia's blog and FB, etc...I love his little voice, his adorable smile, and the way he likes to make people laugh - he can be such a little show off and I love it! I love the way he runs and has to wind up before he takes off. Heehee! You can tell he is a very loved little boy because he's such a happy little guy! I love my Kade-man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've watched that every day since you put it on FB and now today I've watched it twice!!! SO CUTE!!! :) Love you, Jess!!! He IS the cutest little guy!!! ;) Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks