Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures with Josie

This morning when I woke up there was a fresh layer of snow on the ground and large flakes still falling from the sky! I bundled up in the big John Deere coat, put my boots on, and went out to do chores. I brought my camera along so I could get some shots of the scenery: everything covered in snow for the first time this season.

After I gave Jo her food and water, I decided that as long as I had my camera, I would try to get some pictures with her. I love my Josie dog: she's sweet, loving, cute and makes me laugh - she is getting so old now, though: 12 1/2 years old - so I like to take the opportunities to take pictures of her or with her. This, however, is not an easy task. She is very suspicious of the camera...I put together a 2 min. video of my efforts. Heehee! Enjoy! :)

7 comments:

jajurabe said...

This made me and Kaden laugh :) You are so funny Jess!! Such effort! ha!

jules said...

HAHAAA i loved that :) such a taste of home! FUNNN kiddie :):)

Jess said...

heehee! i'm glad you guys liked it - she was REALLY making me laugh out there! and how fun that kaden even found it amusing - i love that boy! miss u girls! (josie does, too! haha!)

Unknown said...

hahahhahaaa!!! well, I think i was the one that frightened her that one year when she and i were here alone in the winter and I tried to hug her----I think that must have traumatized her in some way!! Sorry Jo~

Love, MOM

p.s. thanks for blogging

Jess said...

hahaha!!! :D good one, mom!

Sara Marie said...

I love you Jo! Enjoy pictures with Jess, she wont torture you! I so wish we had sound on this dinosaur of a computer....I tried to fix it but it wont work....pooh! I enjoyed watching it, but would love to hear your comments, Jess!

your friend from Iowa said...

This is hilarious! You are hilarious!