Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tim & Tiffany Wedding!

The last weekend of July our whole family headed down to IL from our various locations. It was good to all be together again and we were all so happy to be able to see our cousin, Tiffany, get married! It seems crazy how time has flown! She was an absolutely gorgeous and glowing bride! I am so thankful the Lord led her and Tim together! They are so happy together and they both love the Lord and just seem so perfect for each other! :) I loved all the photos Tiffany's photographer captured and all her ideas for the posed shots! She does amazing work! The one of Tiffany with her dad is one of my favorites! I love the way she is looking at him! So sweet!Here is another of my favorites! The whole family!
(Aunt Carla, Uncle Tim, Tiffany, Tim, Tyler and Christa)At the reception, Christa gave the sweetest sister speech I've ever heard! Jenn, Jules and I all looked at each other and each of us had tears in our eyes! Haha!
Tiffany with Tyler :)The Father-Daughter Dance - so special!And here they are! Mr. & Mrs. Doubek!
Congratulation Tiff & Tim!
I'm SO happy and excited for you guys! :)

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

You picked some good pictures to put on here, Jess! That was such a fun weekend!