Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Time in Illinois

Here's some pictures from while we were all in IL for the wedding:JaJuKaJules & IJordan being silly - he always gets this way for picture time :)Much better! Such a cute couple! :)Most of the cousins and uncles and aunts (and boyfriends)
It's SO fun to all be together again!
Mom's Birthday! w/her 4J's :) Us girls at Gr'ma's churchIsn't he SO adorable giving Uncle Jordan a nice little grin! (that's Jordan's hand tickling Kaden's tummy)Grandma & I (shopping at the Peru mall)Doug and Jules (They're a pretty cute couple, too! heehee!)Jess & Garfield (and they're a cute couple, too! j/k! heehee!)
He's one of my favorite cartoon characters. But looking at that picture now - it's really gross that when I hugged him I leaned my face on him cause I bet he's so gross and germy! I can just see some nasty kid that smells like pancakes with sticky sucker hands riding on it and holding onto the ears right where my face is! bleah! Jules & I at the cool blacklight mini golf course in the mallooo! look at my pedicure! It glows in the black light!

Here's the course - it was actually really neat! We all had a lot of fun!

PTL for another fun weekend with Family <3

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I found a glow-in-the-dark mini golf course at our mall too!!!! It looks SO fun!!!