Friday, February 01, 2008

Wisconson Dells

I almost forgot - before I came home from camp, mom and jules kidnaped me and we vacationed at the Wisconson Dells. Okay - so they didn't kidnap me...it was planned all along, but it was as fun as a surprise! Went to the movies to see a chick flick!
Simming at the water park
so sunshiny!
fun slides! kinda scary!
totally wiped out, but still on facebook
gumballs! what color do u think u'll get?
i'd rather have that car on the ground than on the side of a building, but pretty cool anyway.
out on the town...
finding our way around...
penny souvenirs!
'Fo Shizzle' - i found a sweatshirt (*gasp*)! what's the world coming to!?
do we look the part?
no, really, actually life is great fun - but it sometimes seems that way ;)
this is what julie does when i let her wander too far away - naughty girl!

Mom & Jules trying to find their way around. I'm happy in the back seat, cause i don't know my directions anyhow.
Just a couple nuns sight-seeing? I guess they like to soak up local color, too!
we have the coolest mom ever! i love her!
Here she is finishing julie's potato chips
haha!
We ate at the high rock cafe - very yummy! :)



3 comments:

The Horaks said...

That looks like it was such a fun time!!! I'm so glad you girls all got to do that!!

jules said...

i love all your annotations! that was SO fun, i'm going to be sad when we don't do that again this summer...
i loved that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.