Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Tara Date"


It's always fun to make a date with Tara - she's like a sister to hang out with :) We went out to the Pizza Ranch with her not long before Julie left for student teaching. Julie had been to the Pizza Ranch, but Tara and I never had. Let me just tell you...it's not all it's cracked up to be! I got four plates and probably ate four bites from each...everything was gummy, chewy, and partially cold, like it had been "warmed" in a microwave. Anyways, the only good thing, of course, was the dessert pizza, which I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of. Tara and Julie liked it, though, so it was okay. It's who your with that counts, not what you eat . Heehee! We stopped to pose by the lady on the delivery car before we went home to watch a movie. Fun times! :)



1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Awe, I miss Tara! That looks like so much fun!