Sunday, February 24, 2008

My 21st Birthday!

Last Sunday was my 21st birthday. Mom woke me up with a hoops & yoyo singing card and a tiara! I felt like a princess ;) She made one of my favorite meals for lunch and then we had tinkerbell cake. I got a lot of phone calls from special people and the choir even sang happy birthday to me during choir practice! I had to spend the rest of the day studying for chemistry :P but it was still a wonderful day! Thank you for making it special, Mom!





It took us awhile to get a halfway descent picture. ;)

Now I sleep in my tiara every night - once a princess, always a princess...isn't that how it goes?! Heehee!

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

Jess, you little liar! You've been sleeping the last two nights at our house WITHOUT the tiara! You can't fool me!!! Cute pictures, though! ;) Happy Birthday! Love you!

~Jenn

Charity Dawn said...

What a beautiful princess you make! It looks like you had a very special 21st birthday!