Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Frank Sinatra Concert!

Around Thanksgiving time a gentleman came to the Fairmont Opera House to do a 'Frank Sinatra' concert - I don't recall his name, but he had an amazing voice and a back-up orchestra that was made up of people who had played in several famous locations and broadways. The concert was almost 2 hours long with so many of the classic songs! I went with my good friends, Laura and Charise and we all thoroughly enjoyed it! I would put some of the video clips on here, but I'm afriad they don't come even close to doing their amazing performance any justice.

Unfortunately we forgot to take any pictures of us girls until the very end of the night. We had already dropped Charise off at home and Laura was about to head home, so we took one really quick before she left.


Such a fun evening! :)

2 comments:

The Horaks said...

That looks like it must have been so cool! What a fun girls night out!

Charity Dawn said...

I know Charise loved that!