Friday, February 01, 2008

Presentation College

Last fall I started attending school here in town. I am working on getting a nursing degree. I am a Junior now, but am afraid I will be a Senior for quite awhile because of all the classes i still need to get in. Oh well. The Lord is good because He allowed me to leave N-land with a degree, and for so many of my credits to transfer here. I really have enjoyed school here, and being able to live at home, have some good jobs, and be involved in my home church have been added blessings. But, i SO miss all my friends at Nland! Love you guys!



1 comment:

jules said...

i'm sure they miss you too. i miss you not being up there, just to know what's up on the nland side of things every now and then. plus, you were only 3 and a half hours away instead of 5 hours away...
but i'm so proud of you for being so ambitious to follow your dreams and become the best nurse in the world!!