Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Jules






JULIE! i miss you SO much! I was just going through these pictures and remembered this was one of our last dates before you went off to your last semester of college - and now you're student teaching! We went swimming at the beach off Ward Park, and then stopped for wireless at the library and a muffin at Perkins where we got our bubblegum, and then were trying to blow bubbles the whole way home. WHILE DRIVING! pretty dumb, but funny, cause i remember we couldn't get our bubbles to be any bigger than a quarter! Then u finally blew the big mamma bubble. Fun times... I really hope we get to see you this weekend in IA! I miss you tons!

3 comments:

The Horaks said...

Aw, these are such fun pictures! I miss you girls!

Paula said...

These are awesome pictures of you two! It makes me miss your smiling faces even more! Thanks for sharing them with us! :D

jules said...

hahaaa! i loved all those times, jess. makes me miss you so much too! i'm sad i didn't see this post until now, hope you're having a blast in WI with joje! I MISS YOU!!!! xo