Saturday, October 14, 2006

Society Football

This year "the people in charge" did away with the GA football team, so all the GA's had to go back to join the society teams they had been apart of before they graduated. Some did not graduate from N-land so they don't play, I guess. Jordan's society had been Spurgeon. So this year he's been playing football for them. Laura and I have only made it out to two of their games. But it's always fun to watch - though I must say, His team was MUCH better last year! Laura got a picture of Jenn and Jordan heading back home after one of the games after which
we headed back to the dorms, but took a detour through the dark FC and I scared Laura REALLY good! Hee,hee!
But I think she blogged about that - so you can just read her blog and I'll spare myself and you a long story.





1 comment:

jules said...

hahaa :) you girls are so funny! i can just hear the screams now ;)