Friday, October 13, 2006

Sister Date

After getting into the grind of school, Jenn and I took an evening to catch up at the Daily Grind (do u like my pun? heehee!). We had a lot to catch up on and were there from 7 till the Grind closed at 10, then got in the car and parked at the dorm and talked till curfew, and I'm sure if we'd have thought of it, we could have called each other then and talked till lights out. I'm so thankful that Jordan and Jenn are up here - I don't know what I'd do without being able to drop in and say hi or calling and saying, "wanna meet at the grind?" They are always such an encouragement to me! (and to my friends!). Thanks guys - and Jenn, we need to go on another "date" pretty soon - it's already been weeks ago since we went! Love you!

2 comments:

jules said...

i SO miss that...

The Horaks said...

That was a really fun night, Jess! We'll definitely have to do it again soon! :)

~Jenn