Monday, October 02, 2006

Bowling







































Same weekend as "Main Street Pizza" weekend,

we girls went bowling. None of us did extremely well, but we all had a lot of fun! My goal was to break 100 because in the many times I've gone bowling in my life, I've never broken 100, I've only reached 99. We all did our best, but when our best wasn't working, we tried to find unique ways to bowl to make it fun. I think Tara came up with the best moves. ;) Needless to say, I did not break 100. :) After bowling we all stopped at Storhiem's for a treat. About 1/2 way through our order we started to put 2 and 2 together that they had been in the process of closing when we walked in -- we wondered why we had the whole place to ourselves! Heehee! So we apologized, and just ate our treats on the way home while singing to "Beauty and the Beast." Thanks for all the fun, girls! :)

(clockwise starting at 12 o'clock) Nikki, Megan, Corri, me, Kathleen, Laura, Danielle, Amy, Tara, and Hannah.


3 comments:

The Horaks said...

You got so many great pictures! Looks like such a fun time! I'm so glad you got to do that! :)

jules said...

FUNNNNN! i was hoping to see more pictures :)
hope your week is going good, lil cute lil sister :)

smeg said...

Good Job Jess i am so proud of you!! haha!! I need to blog so badly!! That was so much fun!! All nine of us need to go again soon!! ~meg