Sunday, October 29, 2006

Norway Parade












I didn't get to be here for the weekend of the Norway Parade, but Jenn, Jordan and Laura went, and Laura used my camera to take pictures so I thought I would go ahead and post them. Our church does a Viking's ship float every year, and then the people in the float dress up like vikings. Anyone from the church who wants to come walked through
the crowd passing out tracts and invited teens to an activity for later that afternoon. It's a great outreach opportunity, but also a lot of fun. Jessica and Karis looked so pretty in the dresses their mom made and a blacksmith there taught Emily how to make a cross, so she walked away with a neat souvenir! One of my favorite pictures is the one of Jenn by the big buffalo! She's so tiny! Heehee!

No comments: