Thursday, July 31, 2008

Final Couch Update

Don't worry - summer school will be over soonish and then I will stop updating you on MC library news ;) HOWEVER, at this point, I still live here, so here is my final couch update (I think...)heehee!

Well, I walked into the library yesterday to find that lo and behold they have done surgery on 'my couch'! And it is as good as new! I never thought about it yesterday, but today I was a bit nervous to sit down and set up station there, imagining what it would be like to have to go up to the desk and tell them AGAIN that I had broken their couch...but I got over it...realizing that it's not a good thing to live by 'what if's' (heehee!), and I am happy to have things back to normal. And so far, 'my couch's' new legs work spledidly! Although I must say (and I hope couch's can't read, so as not to hurt my couch's feelings), but I was kind of hoping to get a new couch out of the whole deal. O well, maybe next time...

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I love when stories have happy endings! ;)