Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fireworks!!

Well, for some reason, I'm having problems with blogger and am not able to rearrange my pictures after I have loaded them, so rather than reload them in order, I will just leave them as is, I guess. These pictures are at Ward Park with some of our church family waiting for it to get dark enough for the fire works to start! Sophia & I
I let the kids use my camera to take pictures the entire time they were going off. By the end of the night I had over 200 pictures among the 7 kids of just fireworks! Some of them turned out really great. I posted the best ones on here along with a picture of what MOST of my fireworks pictures ended up looking like. Heehee! Haha!
It's so pretty over the lake!
ooooo! ahhhh!! (If Julie were there, she'd have been saying: "Wierd!" - J/K, Jules! Heehee!)
Here's my dear sweet friend, Charise! She brought her game catch phrase so we had something fun to do while we waited (besides take pictures - heehee!)
Waiting for the dark - the lake with all the lighted boats is so pretty!
Sara waving at the camera! :)
Josiah, Drew, Jonathan, Isaac, and Sophie
Jeremy & Amanda Barke
Micah, Heidi & David Jenson
Jason & Darlene Pankonin
The Sorensons!
The Zeulkes Here's some of my favoritist kids ever!
Anna, Victoria, Drew, Jonathan, Josiah, Isaac, and Sophia!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Wow, some of those fireworks pix were actually really good! Makes me miss the Fairmont fireworks...even though they were usually a little disappointing, we still always had SUCH a fun time!!!