Monday, July 14, 2008

Getting Ready

We all got up Saturday morning to be at the church by 8 in the morning! Julie got started right away on Laura's hair and then Laura did her own make-up. One of my favorite pix here is the one of Laura looking at her dress! (please no comments on the fuzziness - that is why i am not a photographer) ;) heehee! Kori was the other hairstylest - I think she did about everyone's hair but mine and Laura's! Good thing she's going to be a cosmotologist - I hope she still wants too! haha! Megan and Danie couldn't get through the day without their coffee, so Megan's parents stopped at Starbucks for them on their way over. Amy displayed her beautiful nails. Her left hand worked out great, but when it came time for her to try to do her right hand, her left hand wasn't so coordinated. It was quite funny how many times she redid her right hand, and I tried to do it, and Danie tried to do it. I'm not sure who finally got it to look good, but it wasn't me :) Danie had her phone up in the window all morning because that was the only place she could get reception. Her husband, Jared is in Iraq, and I guess the only way he can communicate is through texts, so she was very excited whenever he little text ringtone would go! Victoria is the girl in the picture with me. She is the sister of the flower girl and one of my very good friends :) We all had a very fun morning! SO exciting!!!










1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I don't think I ever got to see most of these pictures! They were fun to look at!