Monday, July 28, 2008

Library Couch Update

I walked into the library today after class to work on my summer school work after being gone all weekend and as I rounded the corner to my usual spot, the sight I saw made me laugh. The pictures actually don't do justice, but they're pretty funny :) This first one is me in my new ultra-comfy spot. It is now x-tra low to the ground - like it's made especially for short people like me! :) This is my view coming in - notice the skirt on "my" couch is completely on the floor. They must have finally needed the books they had previously used to prop the couch up after I broke it (I am now on a diet - J/K!) . So in order to be able to continue using it - they took all the legs off! Heehee! I guess breaking a couch is one way to keep other people from stealing "my spot."This is "my" couch's twin - what the couch SHOULD look like.
This is what it looks like now. Hahahahahaha!
(I've got my shoulder in the picture, but it's really hard to take pictures with my webcam and try to be inconspicuous at the same time...lifting my computer around backwards and trying to see what the picture looks like without getting my face in the way...snapping the picture as quickly as possible, and then trying to act like I'm doing something normal...I guess I should be thankful no one else in here is normal, either! Someday perhaps, I will blog about my fellow fairmont library-goers...Hahaha! See how much of a difference there is in level!?
Well, this is a silly post, but it just struck me funny - so I thought I'd give you all a little update on 'the couch.' Can you tell I spend a lot of time in here? heehee!

3 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

You're so funny! So, do you steer clear of the other couch just in case? Love and miss you Jess!

The Horaks said...

Hahaha! Well, I'm glad you still have a comfy couch to study in! :)

Paula said...

I might have to go check this couch issue out myself! It's been a while since I've been to the library, and books to read are always good. Then I can sneakily check out the couches, too. ;)

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures, Jess. :D