Sunday, July 06, 2008

Laura's Bachelorette Party

My Best Friend, Laura, got married last Saturday, the 28th. Thursday before her wedding we had a bachelorette party for her with a few of our good friends we grew up with that were able to make the trip here for the wonderful weekend!

The beautiful bride to be with me :)

Legal sisters in 2 days!The cute table decor :)
Cupcakes!

We decorated t-shirts. Laura and Julie worked hard on Laura's bride shirt. On the back she wrote "Property of Andrew Kimbrough" Charity and Charise (both musicians in the wedding)
All of us out on the town
Being silly
The 3 of us together again!
Charise & IBeing silly - again... Sara & I (Sara helped in the Kitchen)Sasha & I (sasha helped in the nursery)


1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Sounds like it turned out to be such a cool party!!! I'm so glad you girls got to have that fun night before the big day!