Sunday, January 18, 2009

HelainE in MinnesotE

It was recently brought to my attention by a friend -Sara ;)- that fall is over and although it is a great season, we are well into winter, which also has it's perks (though few they may be). I'll do my best to be a faithful blogger at least for awhile. It was also brought to my attention that I tend to be a binge blogger, so don't worry, I won't try to catch you up from here on out with multiple detailed posts. I'll post some highlight pictures and then get on with my life. Haha! However, I did find a post in my drafts (from Nov. 13th!) with a bunch of uploaded pix from last semester when I was able to meet up with Brittany and my dear friend, Helaine, for a wonderful lunch hour in Albert Lea. We had such a fun time together catching up and then of course, taking pictures:
Trying to take a normal picture, but that just never happens on the first try with Helaine, so Brittany & I joined in. 
The Gopher Girls
And of course, the traditional singing picture! Miss you, HelainE! 
AND I want to say CONGRATS to you and Phil, the lucky guy who's dating you! Love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Jess!!! i am so glad that you finally posted!!! i am so happy for Helaine! :) I am also happy that you have moved onto winter!! Love, MOM

p.s. love your new background~

jules said...

awww :) FUN to see a new post! great pictures of you and helaine!

The Horaks said...

Looks like you had fun! I was so glad that worked out for you guys!

Helaine DeMarte said...

:)

Sara Marie said...

Thanks for the comment that I mentioned that. Hehehe...I had to let you know. But it's great that you got to meet up with Helaine. Can't wait for tonight so I can see your new hair cut and color. Love you!

Jess said...

you were my inspiration, sara! :) luv u!