Monday, January 19, 2009

Cut & Color

I got my hair cut today and decided to go a bit darker for awhile until 

summertime.The original plan was to add highlights after the color, but
 my hairdresser thought the old ones were still popping
 through...so maybe another day I'll go back for the highlights. I like it for now because it's different, but I'm not sure what I'll think of it in a couple days - you girls will have to let me know what your opinion is when I see you this weekend - can't wait to be together! (ps. do you like how my pictures are looking at my other picture? heehee!) :)
   

11 comments:

jajurabe said...

I LOVE it :) SOOO cute!!

jules said...

looks great on such a beautiful, smiley YOU:) xo, see you in 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Horaks said...

I like it a lot!!! Can't wait to see it in person (and YOU!!)!!!! :)

jules said...

nice line-up ;) that really does look funny! hahaaa

Helaine DeMarte said...

BeaUtiful!!! I really like it- dark hair is my favorite though.... :)

It was so good to talk (and laugh) tonight- Can't wait 'til Wednesday to hear the final word!!!!! :)

Jules- if you read this- you HAVE to come too!

jules said...

i'll see what i can do girls:) it sure sounds like it'd be FUNNNN!!!!

Jess said...

yay!

Sara Marie said...

I like it! Are you ever going to grow it long?

Jess said...

i keep trying to grow it long now and then, but i only ever get so far before i look like a scraggly homeless person. long is not my look i'm afraid - but i'm sure i'll never stop trying to grow it long every so often. haha!

Anonymous said...

it's "The Babyrabe Bunch show"!! Love the pix, jess!! You look CUTE!! Love you so much!! Mom R.

Jess said...

haha! mom - u win the clever comment award ;) LUV U!