Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It Makes Me Laugh!

While everyone was home for the holidays, we girls hit the mall for the after-Christmas sales. One of my favorite stops was shopping for Jenny at the Motherhood store. (I'm so pumped about being an auntie AGAIN!) They had FAKE preggo bellies hanging in the dressing room, so Jules joined Jenny in giving us a little fashion show. In the first picture they're doing the proud mommy pose, which is when we noticed Jenny's belly was a little warped and looked very unreal while Julie's looked picture perfect. We were all laughing...except for Jenny - which made for my favorite picture from the holidays. Every time I see it, it makes me laugh! :) Definitely a memory for the books. You girls crack me up! haha! I have the best sisters in the world - LOVE YOU! :D 
Disclaimer: (sorry, i just had to blog it, that's what little sisters are for...but hey - at least I didn't put it on facebook! you know you're the only ones that read my blog anyway ;) heehee!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa!!! oh, that was so funny!! Yes, Jenny's fake belly could have worked well for a desk---it was so square!!! You captured Jenny's 'hey it's supposed to be MY way day' face!!! Love you! Mommy <3

Jess said...

i know! it's like when you're a kiddd, and it's your birthday party or something and someone else manages to steal the show. this picture just makes me LAUGH SO HARD! jen & julie's face are BOTH priceless!

jajurabe said...

that was such a FUN day!! The girls looked SOo cute with their bellies :) I am glad you posted these :) hee hee.

The Horaks said...

I tried the one at the Motherhood store at the mall here and it wasn't any better! :P Hopefully my real one won't look like that!!! Haha!

jules said...

o jen! we'd have a problem if it did ;) it was fun trying stuff on with you! you're really going to be just the cutest pregnant mommy ever:) I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

Jess said...

u really r going to be SO cute all pregnant! :) :) :)

Tara said...

I love it!! Don't worry Jen, you won't really look like that. :) I get a kick out of all of you! I never know what I am going to discover you have been up to. :-D Cute, cute!! Love you all!!!

Jess said...

we love u too, tara!!

Paula said...

Hmm, not a sister, but I do read the blog. ;) I enjoy blogs much more than facebook. :D And it looks like you guys had a great time! Yay!