Sunday, October 05, 2008

New Hair Cut

I was informed today by my mom that someone requested I put pictures of my new haircut on my blog, so here you go! These were both taken the day I got it done, so it's parted on the opposite side and styled a bit differently. Niether picture is actually a really good one of it, but it's all I've got. (the one looks especially wierd cause i'm resting my chin on my big old leg) :P I am glad to have the butchered look fixed that had forced me to wear my hair in nothing but a pony tail for nearly 2 weeks! :P My hair dresser also slightly changed the coloring of my highlights for the fall season, so I guess now I'm all set for the holidays - bring 'em on! ;) Heehee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are adoreable!!! It looks the cutest when you style it, but she did a pretty good job!! :) Your new holiday highlights are VERY festive, Jess!!! Love, Mom

The Horaks said...

It's kinda fun to have it parted on a different side! :) I really like your new haircut, and I'm SO glad she was able to fix the bad one for you! ;) Love you!

jules said...

it's so SUPER DUPER CUTE! and i love the colors she did for you :) what did she do? great cut, too! you're always so adorable no matter what, but i love your short choppy dos. cute bangs, too! xo