Thursday, October 25, 2007

Teen Camp 3

Week 3 of Teen Camp was one I had been looking very forward to because Julie came that Thursday. I had an awesome bunch of girls in my cabin for sure! Julie and Helaine came into my cabin Thursday night and we did a little show for my girls. After Julie left my girls were like, "I LOVE your sister!" Michayla - the one I'm hugging in the picture - especially loved her. It was so cute! Julie hung out with us for the last day and helped the girls learn verses and stuff. Kenna and Samantha are the two girls in the next picture. I had a lot of fun with them - they were both pretty crazy fun girls. Sara is the girl in the last picture. She was pretty upset when our brother cabin beat us in cabin clean up because that meant we were to be pied in the face...she started running away! haha! But then she ended up coming of her own will and actually had a blast! All the girls loved it because it's a perfect opportunity for them to flirt with their brother cabin! haha! funny...






The picture of us girls in green is me, Jennifer Davenport, and Abigail Utley. Tuesdays were twin day. Jennifer and I had been twins all day in our plaid shorts and red tshirts, and then we went to the service that night when you no longer have to match and we just so happened to be wearing the exact same thing! We both had on black skirts with green vneck tshirts and colorful beads! it was pretty crazy, so we had to get a pic and then we noticed that abigail was wearing almost the same thing! Great minds think alike! ;) There's also a picture of the camp choir. And then a picture from funny time. I got a great picture at funny time because Bryce had saved FRONT seats for us - before that we had always gotten the back. This part was always a favorite during funny time because the little kids came out and played some blue grass. It was pretty neat to watch! They were all so cute, and in the right color! GO RED! :)

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Aw, I loved that part when the kids came out and played! I don't think it would be possible for Kristy to smile any bigger as she played with them! :)