Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Family Camp 2 and Freedom Celebration!

Family Camp 2...I didn't get very many pictures until the freedom celebration. But the first one of me and Helaine with 2 crazies in the background is from counselor meetings in the morning. Then there's a picture of me and Larissa. She was one of my snow campers in February, so it was really fun to see her again! Helaine and Bryce worked carnival. I did zone monitering with Chris Ball. We had the best zone right by the water where they did the fireworks. Our job was to keep kids away from the water and keep people quiet during the program. It was kind of awkward to go around and shush adults, but it was better than watching the fireworks with only 1 other person way out on the soccer field or something.







No comments: