Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Weekend Fun

The weekend of July 7th a bunch of us went to the lake. We had so much fun swimming because it had been such a hot week. Then we built a fire on the beach to make s'mores. We were told we couldn't do that after we finally got some wood from some random people there camping and got it started. Oh well. So we went somewhere else to have a bonfire and there were already people there. On our third try we were successful, but then we spent most of the time trying to get it started anyways. I look kind of crazy in the pic with Helaine, but I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I guess I overexaggerated :)


2 comments:

The Horaks said...

Wow! I can hardly believe that you're finally blogging again!!! (I almost left my typo...'glogging'!!! Hahaha!!!) It's fun to see your pictures!

Charity Dawn said...

Fun pictures Jess! Hey, I know all about trying to keep your eyes open in pictures! Hee. It looks like you had a very exciting time at camp!