Friday, October 26, 2007

Counselor Activity





The weekend after Teen 4 we had our counselor activity which had been planned by our team leaders. What we did was divide into teams and then go on a picture/video scavenger hunt. It was so much fun!


My group was Leila, Michelle, Stephen, and Tim. We didn't get a whole lot of them done, but we had a lot of fun anyway. We wasted a lot of our time at the police station getting pictures with cops, in the cars, and of Stephen "getting arrested." I think the policemen got a kick out of it. :)



After the activity we had a long string of vehicles headed back to Northland. We were driving behind this truck, so David entertained us. Haha! I have no idea how he fit that far out that little window! It would have been so funny if he had gotten stuck! When we got back on campus we had a pizza party in the Rec Hall and then went to the chapel to watch the opposite teams' skits. The blue skits were funny, but red definitely dominated. ;)

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

I wish I could have seen all the fun skits!!! I LOVE skit times!!