Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Exciting Anouncements!!!!

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!! You may call me, Aunt Jessie...
Jason and Julia announced to us about a month ago that they are expecting and have now given us permission to share it with everyone! I'm sure that all of you who read this already know, but I just like saying it...I'M SO EXCITED! :) The baby is due on the 30th of December. If you want a more detailed story about it all just go to jajurabe.blogspot.com
My dear friend, Charity and her husband, Seth are also due to be having a little one around October/November! So I will get to be an honorary aunt. Heehee! :)Dan and Christa got engaged a few weeks ago! I wish I had a picture of her ring - it's pretty amazing! They are planning to be married December 21st of this year! So exciting! Another VOP member getting married off...our ocean trip is looking a little dimmer. Haha! If you want to hear her whole story go to christa-schofield.blogspot.comAnd Matt and Jessica also got engaged about a week ago! hooray! They have the whole story and pictures on their facebooks, and I would put the link on, but you have to be friends with them in order to see....so if you are friends with them, you know how to get there. And last but not least, Rob and Kasee tied the knot a few months ago - but I never had a chance to blog about it. Congratulations, you guys!
Hope you all enjoyed these exciting announcements as much as I do! It makes me SO excited! :)

4 comments:

The Horaks said...

Wow! It's so fun to think about all the exciting changes going on!!

Charity Dawn said...

Life is changing so much! What a blessing to have memories as well as future dreams. Love you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post Jess :) We are so excited for the baby!! too bad we have wait until December :( It will be here soon enough I am sure!! :) Love you.

jules said...

so fun to see all your posts jess! sorry i haven't looked til today :( i've been a bad blogger and blog checker...
i love hearing your posts though, and i do hope to see you post about camp whenever time allows. don't worry, i know how busy it gets :)